Tuesday 1 July 2014

Another Picturesque Walk In The Vineyards Of Burgenland.

There is always something new.

We had a lot of rain yesterday morning. So much rain, that my trusty raincoat would have let the water through in minutes. Never mind, for a change I thought I would go for my walk in the late afternoon. Also a good time and when I think about it, one of the reasons I stopped walking in the afternoon, was that there were too many exhaust fumes...albeit that was back in S.A. On my walk yesterday three cars passed me!

Do you also have a conundrum about where to put your empty bottles before you cart them off to the recycling place? Trust the folks at The Ratschen to come up with this cool idea!
Rather a lot of yellow for my liking, but it does brighten up any day. This yellow bit is next to the wild flowers, but they have lost their bloom.
The lushious green of the corn. It tends to look so happy and healthy.
The sentries watching my progress!
Yes, I know. Another Daisy...but I like this wild daisy ensemble. The bees are doing their bit and nature continues.
Lost in the stalks it seems. They do look rather droopy.
The colour spectrum is again at it's best and in good taste.
A lady bird beetle.Quick, make a wish...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment