Tuesday 21 October 2014

Birds, Vineyards & Kellerstoeckels.

With such great sunshine I can't help it but to take more photos.


Don't be afraid, this isn't the intro to Hitchcock's The Birds but a picture of the bird-lounge at Eisenberg central. A well deserved rest before the trip, I expect...
These two chose the telephone line...and I am fairly certain that one said to the other:
" Stop chirping me already. I don't want to speak or look at you. "

Practicing landing and take off is part of the big trip South!
I have to say, that this image has many interpretations to it. But truthfully, I just liked nature's frame leading up to this shot. That it frames Eisenberg's church again, is one of those things...

Nature does provide the perfect photo material. Even though the corn looks rather dried out, the majestic oak tree and its green foliage, provides shade for the hunter's lookout.
An oasis of tranquility amid the vineyards of Eisenberg. This little place in paradise is available to hire. Hofzimmer...take a look and book your time out!

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment